Happy almost spring everyone! Here in D.C. it still feels like the middle of winter, but nevertheless I have been starting to get ready for warmer temperatures. Shoes are a really good way to transition outfits between seasons. A light sweater and jeans can become an easy spring outfit with the addition of a good pair of sandals! I’ve rounded up a few of my picks for the spring and wanted to share them with you all.
1. Sam Edelman Cabrera Platform Espadrilles: These are perfect shoes for everyday casual outfits. I can totally see myself wearing these with jeans or cutoffs to run errands for the day. This pink is my favorite and goes with almost anything since it’s pretty neutral.
2. Marc Fisher LTD Espadrille Wedge: I got these wedges last summer and they are seriously the perfect spring shoe. They work with casual outfits as well as more dressed up looks. The heel isn’t that tall and they are really comfortable to walk in. They come in six colors and Nordstrom is always restocking sizes. I’m debating scooping up another color when they do!
3. Jeffrey Campbell Zocalo Slide Sandal: Usually I’m not the biggest fan of yellow but I really like these sandals. They are dressy enough that you can wear them to dinners but are still so easy to slip on and head out! As much as I love heels sometimes I want to change it up and these still make an outfit feel put together.
4. Mark Fisher LTD Annie Perforated Espadrille: I just got these a couple of weeks ago and I’m totally obsessed! The perforated leather is good for anyone who lives somewhere that gets hot. These also come in six colors. Marc Fisher is really good at picking neutrals, all the colors are adorable! I’m totally drooling over the blush suede pair.
5. Tory Burch Patos Sandal: These sandals are a bit of a splurge but I think they’re really cool. They come in three colors, but I like the black best. I love that they are a little different from a lot of sandals this season.
6. See by Chloé Valentina Slide: These are a little pricy as well but I think they’re worth the money. The color is so cute and they would go with just about anything. I’m a huge fan of Jack Rogers, and these remind me of them. They would be perfect with just about any denim wash and are so easy to style!
7. Sam Edelman Yaro Ankle Strap Sandal: These sandals are perfect for the office. The heel isn’t too high and they come in soon many colors! The chunky heel makes them easy to walk in. I tend to wear through the bottoms of really thin heels pretty quickly so I’m always looking for cute shoes with a thicker heel. These are so versatile and could totally work for in or out of the workplace.
8. Marc Fisher LTD Barlow Wedge Sandal: Ok so these are my absolute favorite shoes this season. I just got them in and I can’t wait for it to be warm enough to wear them! They aren’t super tall so you can wear them for so many occasions. I’m seriously obsessed, I’d totally recommend!
What shoes have you guys been grabbing for spring??