It might sound super basic but I live for the fall months. Who doesn’t love throwing on comfy sweaters?? Unfortunately its still in the 80s here in D.C. but I’m hoping we get that fall weather soon. I’m rounding up a few fall staples today that I’m dying for.
- Body Con Dress: I think this dress is soo figure flattering for a wide range of body types! I love maroon but it also comes in six other colors! Each of the colors is so pretty and the fact that they are all pretty neutral makes it versatile. I think it would look adorable under a leather jacket and booties or with a chunky cardigan.
- Layered Disk Necklace: Disk necklaces like this one are such a big trend this fall, and I love them. I wear mine almost every day! Its one of those pieces that you can throw on with almost anything and it really elevates the outfit. The Baublebar necklace I linked is backordered but this one is also adorable!
- Distressed Jeans: I love that everyone is currently doing these distressed hems on jeans, I think it looks so cool! I just discovered Express denim (I know, I’m so late to the game on this one) but they have super trendy jeans and they’re so comfortable! I feel like they’re always running amazing promotions on their denim. I’ve been living in distressed jeans because it’s still hot in D.C. and they’re a little lighter than normal jeans. I love that you can throw converse on with them or dress them up a little with heels.
- Satin Camis: I love layering, especially since the temperature in buildings is so much cooler than outside around here! This cami comes in four colors and I love the little lace cutouts. I’m always looking for basics that are a little more unique. I think that this would be perfect under a giant cardigan.
- Suede Jacket: I absolutely love suede everything! I got last year’s version of this jacket and I’m obsessed with it. This years’ has such a cool girl vibe and I think it would be perfect with dark wash flare jeans and booties.
- Ankle Booties: I’ve been on the hunt for a good pair of booties since my last pair gave out, and I can’t wait to get these! I think that ankle booties are one of those things that everyone should have in their closet, they’re so versatile! This pair is such a steal (they’re under $100) and also come in black.
- Equestrian Boots: I have this pair of boots and love them for casual days. I have more muscular calves and these are still loose on me. They are really nice quality and are currently on sale!
- Layering necklaces: As much as I loved statement necklaces, I really like the more simple layered jewelry that’s everywhere right now. I think this necklace is so cool and would look adorable with a couple other necklaces or on its own.
- Chunky Knits: Big cozy sweaters are always a fall staple. My mom is big into knitting and I’m always begging her to knit things for me! I feel like I’ve seen this Free People cardigan all over social media and it looks so soft, I’m dying to get it once it gets a little cooler here!